- Watermelon slices (deseeded)
- 2 Handfuls of jumbo king prawns
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- 2 Handfuls of arugula
- 6 Garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 Slice of red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Garlic clove (crushed)
- ½ Red chilli (finely chopped)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 2 Handfuls of chopped dill
Make sauce: Mix together lime juice, white wine vinegar, honey, red onion, red chilli and garlic. Leave to marinate.
Melt butter in a sauce pan, add garlic and prawns cook until almost ready, then add dill. Cook until ready.
Mix arugula with half the sauce. Put on a plate. Add avocado, watermelon and prawns. Drizzle over the remaining sauce