- 2 Handfuls of spinach
- 3 Handfuls of strawberries (chopped)
- 1 Handful of feta cheese (chopped)
- 1 Handful of blackberries (cut in half)
- 1 Handful of blueberries
- 1 Handful of pecans (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons of red vine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1 Tea spoon of wholegrain mustard
- 1 ½ Tablespoons of poppy seeds
Put five strawberries, red vine vinegar, honey, sugar, mustard, poppy seeds and oil in a blender and blend everything until smooth.
Put in a refrigerator for couple minutes.
Mix spinach with sauce and put in a salad bowl or salad plate.
Put over strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, pecans and feta.
If you want, you can drizzle over dressing.