- 400g Baby potatoes
- 250g green beans (chopped)
- 150g garden peas
- 1 bunch asparagus (chopped)
- 4 -6 radishes (sliced)
- 1 small bunch of chives (chopped)
- 1 small bunch of dill (chopped)
- 1 small bunch of parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of red vine vinegar
- 1 ½ tea spoons of wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Boil baby potatoes for 10-15 minutes then add more than half dills, chives, parsley and green beans.
Boil potatoes for another 5 minutes and then add asparagus and green peas.
Boil until ready.
Meanwhile make sauce. Mix oil, lemon juice, red vine vinegar, wholegrain mustard and honey. Add dill, chives and parsley.
When potatoes, green beans, asparagus and garden peas are ready drain them and let them cool down a little bit. If necessary slice potatoes in half. Put everything in salad bowl, add sauce and mix everything together.
Drizzle over radishes.