- 10 fresh figs (cut in half)
- 150g creamy blue cheese (room temperature)
- 125g soft goats cheese (room temperature)
- 1 slice of prosciutto (optional)
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 3 small ripe pears (peeled and chopped into 2cm wedges)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of fig glaze
- 2 handfuls of rocket salad
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Place half of the figs in a baking tray with the cut side up. Whip the blue cheese and fill a piping bag. Top one half of figs with blue cheese and then do the same to the other half with goats cheese.
If you want, you can wrap the prosciutto around some of the fig halves and top them with blue or goats cheese.
Roast in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until figs are soft.
Meanwhile prepare the puree.
In a saucepan add lemon juice, pear wedges and the rest of the figs.
Cook for 5 minutes, add water if necessary.
Add honey and fig glaze. Stir constantly for about 2 minutes, than take the saucepan off from the stove and let it to cool down a little bit. After cooling down, put the sauce in a blender and blend until smooth.
Arrange the figs over the rocket salad and puree, sprinkle over some dried cranberries.